Following the first successful rounds of the AGORA Progress Report Series (PRS), the next cycle of presentations will start in September.
Several slots were opened to “special guest” groups, which are not based in AGORA but affiliated to parental institutions to enhance scientific exchanges between residents and non-residents.
The format of the AGORA PRS will be as follows:
- Program: Please find above the program for the upcoming semester. Presentations details will be sent one week prior.
- Time: Tuesdays from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm; 2 presentations of 15 minutes each, with 15 min discussion.
- Presenters: PhD students and Postdocs.
- Venue: Paternot Auditorium and via Webex.
- Coffee and late breakfast will be served prior to the meeting, sponsored by the ISREC Foundation.
The AGORA team is looking forward to welcoming you!